Monday, August 17, 2015

My Top Three Goals in 2015

This school year there will be many goals i try to reach. My top three goals are doing well in school, becoming closer to God, and have a better winning record in basketball. I will be trying to make all A's this year. This will require a lot of studying and concentration. Also, learn more about God by reading my bible everyday. I attend church every Sunday but don't do much else outside of church. This year I hope to read more and become more like Him. My last goal is to have a better winning record in basketball. Last year the team had about an even record. Close to the same amount of wins and losses. This year I hope that we can have a winning record that in noticable. These are my top three goals for this year.
http://www.algiersumc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/bible-study.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment